Dreams of mine...

Miyerkules, Nobyembre 24, 2010

When you have a wider imagination, you tend to dream a lot. But I? When I dream... I aspire.

I was grade one back then. I dreamed of being a pilot because as far as I can remember, I wanted to fly a plane and a jet!

Later on, I realized that it wans't just flying a machine but rather driving myself, flying, and soaring high.

For years, I came up with different titles. I enlisted some of it... I noticed that there were always a change of mind.

I wanted to design my own home so I wanted to be an architect.I trained my hands since then. My dream home was meant to be like enough for my superb big family. It'll have big rooms for bunch of children. It must not look like an orphanage. I wanted to keep it as elegant as possible. 

An interior designer, isn't too gay? I don't know. Because to become an architect, I also did want to become this one so that after I designed my dream home, I'll decorate its inner parts suited for children. Our family home used to be crushed by so many children. Everything has always been ransacked! 

This burning passion for the arts made me to become an artist. I used to draw a lot. I learned to draw first than to write. I remembered, my first masterpiece was the figure of 'Sailor Moon'. I also wanted to create a new approach for the arts.

Acting and ramping the catwalk. They said my physique is fir for a model. Funny, right? But I do believe so. I wanted to ramp and hurry up as a change my new outfit. Joining a pictorial and striking a pose was also of my dream. 

Time passes by. I had so many change of mind but his time it was different for it's a change of heart...

I want to become a writer! I have these thoughts of kine that really want to become words to be appreciated. I was writing since grade school so why not keep on continuing what I have started? Before, it was just nothing. Then it became hobby, and soon to be my expertise! With this, I look forward in becoming a PALANCA AWARDEE! 

Along with this, when I have already my mastery in writing, I will become a flight attendant or even just part of the tourism industry. For this reason, I will be able to explore the world of secrets and hidden places and cultures, meet different races and ethnicities, and of course, write a book, journal, column, and even in this blog about that experiences of mine. 

Dreams area always in the mind but to aspire for it comes with determination, perseverance and a heart. 

-end-

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento