Fly Away... Goodbye!

Huwebes, Nobyembre 25, 2010

Saying goodbye was never an easy thing.
-Kyla


Everything is set- my passport, medical, and interview except for one thing, the visa, but when it arrives it's done and I'm free to go...


I had trouble enrolling for the second semester. They said months from now, we will be leaving the country. I say, it will just a waste of time if I will wait so why not do something worthy.


Three weeks late form school, I didn't mind. Knowing that I could still catch up. I shifted to Communication Arts from being a Hospitality Management student. For I know I will excel here more and not the fact that they also gave me an insufficient money for my enrollment. 


I know I did the right thing. To make my stay worthwhile, I also applied for SA program. I was assigned in the library. I underwent so many changes this past few months.


When I leave this place, I just want to have happy memories only. There will be no space for fights, arguments, hard feelings, and enemies just love.


Leaving everything that you laid your time on will be hard to leave behind. So while i am still here and through this blog, I want to bid goodbye to these people...


To my dearest friends in 'Olongapo' whom I shared my tears and laughters with. Lean, Jhaz, Pjoy and Jhoy, we will always be singing 'Total eclipse of the heart', together!


To Darryl Yap and family for sharing everything with me as if I'm a part of the family. Thank you for the talent improvement, the time and the love. You will always be a part of me. 


To KHNS, thank you for making me this kind of person. For your help to make me Valedictorian and one of the 'Gawad Parangal' Awardees.


To Letran-Bataan, I'm also sending you my deepest gratitude for helping me out. Everyone has always been kind to me. I appreciate everything done with the fathers, Dr, LAV, and the others. I promise to come back to continue my studies on tourism.



To the HM people, not to mention the best of three Shy, Arriza and Janel, I never wanted to leave you guys. For you guys to know, I've been missing to wear my long sleeves, my vest, my necktie. We'll see each others in an airline someday.

To The Shield, I will be missing those who call me E-I-C, my column, how we rush and cram when deadline comes, and of course, Sir Gab. Thank you and I love you all!

To Carla, Pinky, Hazel, Quatro, Hazel, Via, Jni, Gem, Desiree, and Ajie. I can't say anything more. I love you guys for when I'm with you, laughter never missed a day!

To Mama and Mommy, I won't forget. I promise to call everyday to check if you guys are doing fine. Your 'balikbayan' boxes will be on time. I will carry your love as I go. 



For my last months here in the country, I will make everything right and happy as much as possible. I will never forget. I'll come back.


For my last four word... I'll miss you all! 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento