M.Y's Resolutions

Huwebes, Disyembre 30, 2010

2010 was oh so good to me. Never mention those times that I had downs, right? So this coming 2011, I'm looking brighter. But before the fireworks start booming and lighting the dark sky, I want to share my new year's resolution's list. 


I will aspire more, sleep less.
Health will be of more importance.
Sunday is for God.
Craving for happiness.
Closer family tie.
Be productive.
Be more organized. 
Less grudges, more happy moments.
Speak more, write better.
Alteration of what I did during 2010. 


For 2011, I want to make a change. I will do more than yesterday. There will be no more question or pause, I'll continue my days no matter what. Looking forward to 2012. :]


Boom! Boom! Boom! Happy New Year! 



0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento