Happy Birthday Mom!

Lunes, Pebrero 28, 2011

Mom! Wake up! It's already February 28! It's your birthday! How old are you? Oh common, say it to me. You don't look that old. Since, today is your birthday I want you to hear this song to you...


Did you like it? My voice won't fit the song, I can't sing it! So I will just give you a tight HUG and a sweet KISS and a loud I LOVE YOU MOM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I prepared something for you. For you know, I love you, and I love you Mom!

I want you to have this cake. I ordered from especially made for you Mom. I love you. Happy Birthday! Taste it! Isn't sweet? Oh! Get the cherry! Mom! Don't put icing on my face! LOL.

Close your eyes. Touch this. What can you say? I also bought you a gift. I know you have been wishing for what's inside this box. It's a gift of love especially for you Mom! Happy Birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! It could have been happier if we're together! 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento